The Handicare Freecurve Curved Stairlift features a revolutionary design that takes up less space on stairs with custom features providing limitless options. Spiral, narrow, and steep staircases present no challenge to the Freecurve thanks to its single tube rail, engineered to fit any home with a curved staircase. Easy to maintain with a quiet and smooth ride that provides the ultimate in safety and comfort. The Freecurve is available in a unique, elegant design in a variety of seat styles and rail color options to match your home décor and personal taste.
* Compact – The Freecurve folds up easily maximizing the space for family members to go up and down the stairs as needed when not in use.
* Easy to Use – Ergonomic and intuitive to use, the joystick on the armrest smoothly operates the Freecurve. Send for your stairlift at the touch of a button with the included remote control. Two are
included with your Freecurve with holders for both the top and bottom landings.
* Adaptable – Combine your stairlift with a powered hinge or drop nose option to prevent the track from obstructing a doorway at the base of the stairs.
* Multiple Charge Points – Charge points are conveniently located at the top and bottom of stairs for pain-free recharging. Additional charge points can be added for flexibility and convenience.
* 2-Way Power Swivel – Narrow staircases are not a problem for the Freecurve, the optional 2-Way Power Swivel feature automatically swivels your seat forward while riding. A convenient solution that
allows more room for the user in tight environments.
* Active Seat – The optional Active Seat option makes sitting down or getting up from your Freecurve much easier. With just a pull of a lever your movements are supported, keeping strain off your
joints and muscles. (Available with Alliance and Elegance seats.)
* Safety First – The optional powered footrest allows you to fold and unfold the footrest without having to bend down, LED illumination improves visibility in low lit areas (standard with the
powered footrest) and an anti-slip texture providing better foot grip when seated and departing. The Freecurve is also equipped with an easy-to-use retractable seat belt and fitted
with multiple safety sensors which stop the stairlift whenever it runs into an obstacle.
* Automatic Swivel – The optional powered swivel makes it easy to get off the lift at the top of landings, simply hold the toggle switch in the direction of the landing to turn the seat for a
controlled departure. With 80 degrees of tilt, you face more of your top landing providing greater security when getting up from your Freecurve stairlift. (Manual swivel standard.)